BSc. in Business Administration
Business administration is administration of a business. It includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations. From the point of view of management and leadership, it also covers fields that include accounting, finance, project management and marketing.
- Duration of Study: 18 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 130 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 130 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 16900$
- Admission Requirements: 12th grade with transcript 70%
- English Requirements: TOFEL score of (500) or IELTS score of (5) or City & Guilds (B1) or Emsat (1100)