MSc. in Economics and Management
Economics is the social science that studies the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. Economics focuses on the behaviour and interactions of economic agents and how economies work. Microeconomics analyzes basic elements in the economy, including individual agents and markets, their interactions, and the outcomes of interactions. Individual agents may include, for example, households, firms, buyers, and sellers. Macroeconomics analyzes the entire economy (meaning aggregated production, consumption, saving, and investment) and issues affecting it, including unemployment of resources (labour, capital, and land), inflation, economic growth, and the public policies that address these issues (monetary, fiscal, and other policies).
- Duration of Study: 6 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 40 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 180 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 7200$
- Admission Requirements: BSc. degree with transcript 60%
- English Requirements:TOFEL score of (450) or IELTS score of (4.5) or City & Guilds (B1) or Emsat (950)