MSc. in Languages and Translation
Translation is the communication of the meaning of a source-language text by means of an equivalent target-language text. The English language draws a terminological distinction (not all languages do) between translating (a written text) and interpreting (oral or sign-language communication between users of different languages); under this distinction, translation can begin only after the appearance of writing within a language community.
- Duration of Study: 6 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 40 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 180 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 7200$
- Admission Requirements: BSc. degree with transcript 60%
- English Requirements: TOFEL score of (550) or IELTS score of (6.5) or City & Guilds (C1)