MSc. in Tourism
A Masters degree in Tourism Management prepares you for a wide range of careers in the tourism and travel industry. Graduates qualify for leadership positions in travel agencies, hotel management, airlines, leisure companies and tour operators.
- Duration of Study: 6 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 40 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 180 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 7200$
- Admission Requirements: BSc. degree with transcript 60%
- English Requirements: TOFEL score of (550) or IELTS score of (6.5) or City & Guilds (C1)