Ph.D. in Business Administration
Business administration is administration of a business. It includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations. From the point of view of management and leadership, it also covers fields that include accounting, finance, project management and marketing.
- Duration of Study: 9 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 60 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 200 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 12000$
- Admission Requirements: MSc. + dissertation
- English Requirements: TOFEL score of (550) or IELTS score of (6.5) or City & Guilds (C1)