Ph.D. in Humanities and Sciences
Humanities are academic disciplines that study aspects of human society and culture. In the Renaissance, the term contrasted with divinity and referred to what is now called classics, the main area of secular study in universities at the time. Today, the humanities are more frequently contrasted with natural, and sometimes social sciences, as well as professional training. The humanities use methods that are primarily critical, or speculative, and have a significant historical element—as distinguished from the mainly empirical approaches of the natural sciences, yet, unlike the sciences, it has no central discipline. The humanities include ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, history, human geography, law, politics, religion, and art.
- Duration of Study: 9 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 60 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 200 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 12000$
- Admission Requirements: MSc. + dissertation
- English Requirements: TOFEL score of (550) or IELTS score of (6.5) or City & Guilds (C1)