Ph.D. in Law
The program will strengthen your understanding of the role of law in business, increase your appreciation of politics and government, as well as develop your critical thinking skills through discussions about change and reform. You will develop a recognition of subject-specific language and terms used in law and Sharia and interpret and contextualize the application of law and Sharia. You will study the differences between legislation, jurisdiction and legal cases and be able to produce legal articles and reviews.
- Duration of Study: 9 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 60 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 200 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 12000$
- Admission Requirements: MSc. + dissertation
- English Requirements:TOFEL score of (500) or IELTS score of (5) or City & Guilds (B1) or Emsat (1100)