Ph.D. in Sports Sciences
Sports science (also sports and exercise science, sports medicine) is a discipline that studies how the healthy human body works during exercise, and how sport and physical activity promote health and performance from cellular to whole body perspectives. The study of sports science traditionally incorporates areas of physiology (exercise physiology), psychology (sport psychology), anatomy, biomechanics, biochemistry, and biokinetics. Sports scientists and performance consultants are growing in demand and employment numbers, with the ever-increasing focus within the sporting world on achieving the best results possible. Through the study of science and sport, researchers have developed a greater understanding on how the human body reacts to exercise, training, different environments and many other stimuli.
- Duration of Study: 9 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 60 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 200 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 12000$
- Admission Requirements: MSc. + dissertation
- English Requirements:TOFEL score of (500) or IELTS score of (5) or City & Guilds (B1) or Emsat (1100)