Ph.D. in Tourism
Ph.D. in Tourism is a qualification that will prepare students in such a manner where they can become efficient workers as well as researchers in the field of tourism. The main focus is on explaining different techniques normally applied for carrying out tourism management. The coursework is going to focus on a good number of hotels as well as tourism business management related courses alongside research design groups and courses that deal with statistics.
- Duration of Study: 9 Months
- Total of Credit Hours: 60 Hours
- Tuition Fees: 200 $ / Credit Hour
- Total Tuition Fees: 12000$
- Admission Requirements: MSc. + dissertation
- English Requirements: TOFEL score of (550) or IELTS score of (6.5) or City & Guilds (C1)